WARNING!

WARNING! THIS SITE HAS PICTURES AND CONTENT OF A MEDICAL NATURE AND MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE. VIEW AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

Friday, July 30, 2004

Topical Treatment for OLP

Someone asked for clarification on the use topical medicine. I slather it on and around the inside of my mouth with my finger. I don't eat or drink or anything for a long time after using it, or even talk. This way, it will have a little bit longer chance of doing some good. I have noticed when I apply it regularly that there seems to be some improvement, but then, it seems just when I think it is going to be okay it starts up again.

I can barely tolerate to brush my teeth. I have a baby's toothbrush and gently use that. I know it is imperative to be dentally diligent, but the more I mess with my mouth, the worse it gets. So sometimes I just can't tolerate brushing or even rinsing out my mouth. I feel trapped.

No comments:



Always seek the advice and supervision of a qualified licensed medical professional!

The information provided on this site has been created as an online journal only. The author is writing from her personal viewpoint and cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information displayed.

Comments to any of the entries are appreciated.