WARNING!

WARNING! THIS SITE HAS PICTURES AND CONTENT OF A MEDICAL NATURE AND MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE. VIEW AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Oral Lichen Planus was a mess again. It's not just my mouth, but all of me feels so sick, walking was terrible.

I wasn't going to wait for the trial. So, I am back on the prednisone which makes me want to do anything but sit still. I have seen corners of closets and cupboards I forgot existed. A good thing too. A charity is coming around on Monday and carrying boxes away. Yay!

I can walk better again. No more arthritic pain. I have more stamina, can stay standing longer, bending stooping, lifting, even a visit to the pool for gentle exercise... It all feels surreal to go from feeling practically crippled to this again.

Life is full
.
.

No comments:



Always seek the advice and supervision of a qualified licensed medical professional!

The information provided on this site has been created as an online journal only. The author is writing from her personal viewpoint and cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information displayed.

Comments to any of the entries are appreciated.