WARNING!

WARNING! THIS SITE HAS PICTURES AND CONTENT OF A MEDICAL NATURE AND MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE. VIEW AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Lower Lip Blisters - Oral Lichen Planus

I went to see my dermatologist and asked her to look at the sore in my mouth. She said she didn't see anything. I felt like crying. I was so depressed

So I went to my regular doctor who looked at it with a flashlight. At that time the sores that you see on my lower lip were like big blisters. By the time I took this picture a few days later, the "blisters"  had ulcerated.

Everyone keeps telling me it's Herpes, but the doctor says, "No, absolutely not!" But, I'm going to take some lysine just the same and see what happens.



Please excuse how yucky my teeth look. It is really hard to brush my teeth, and rinsing obviously isn't doing much. I've got to figure out another way to clean my teeth! Wish I had one of those sonic things.

No comments:



Always seek the advice and supervision of a qualified licensed medical professional!

The information provided on this site has been created as an online journal only. The author is writing from her personal viewpoint and cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information displayed.

Comments to any of the entries are appreciated.